Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Year of Pictures in 2014... Day 1

Each day this year I want to challenge myself to post a picture of something going on in my day.
So, I have decided to join Amy at The Idea Room for her January 2014 photo a day challenge. I am hoping to continue with February but I will just start with January and take baby steps:)

Here is the first Month, join in if you want it would be fun to see every one's pictures. Post a link here and over at Amy's blog it would be great to see what everyone come up with.



 
A goal...
To read 12 books this year! I have many goals but I really wanted to read at least 1 fun book a month. Since I am really into Organic and natural living , I'm starting out with these two books. These came recommend from a customer of ours, and someone we are happy to work with. He is Robert S. Waters, M.D. from Waters Integrative Health Center close to our home and we are happy he shared this books with us. 
 
The first two books I will read this year
Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline

Merry Christmas,
Pamela


 
 

No comments: